Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm here!!!

Yes, I am here!!! I have finally decided to join all my friends and family. I was born on November 29th at exactly 3:00 am after 18 hours of labor. I was 9 lbs even and 22 inches long!!! I have some crazy blond hair that my mommy and daddy hope stays with me and deep blue eyes. I am home now enjoying my life with my mommy and daddy. Here are some pictures of me and I will have my mommy add more soon!



























5 comments:

C.C. said...

What a sweet blondie!! I LOVE the hair!!! Congrats to you both on a beatiful baby... he's gorgeous!

Waylon said...

Hooray!!! Congratulations to you, Landon, and to your parents. You are a lucky boy! Your parents are great and you will have a wonderful life together.

Wiechman Family said...

We are so excited that you are finally here! Colton can't wait to meet you. Congratulations to your mom and dad.

Carol said...

Congrats to all! Landon is beautiful! Hope to see more pictures soon and one of these days see you all in person!
Much Love, Great Aunt Carol

Waylon said...

Such long fingers. He'll be palming a basketball in no time!!!