Friday, December 28, 2007

Almost a month old!!!

I am almost a month old and have done so many fun things. I had my first Christmas where I got so many great things. I had my first trip, I went to Hollister to see all my daddy's family for Christmas and then drove to Atwater to see my mommy's family for Christmas. Mommy and daddy said that I did great in my traveling adventures.
Here is my Uncle Jonathan, he doesn't let people take pictures of him so my daddy took advantage of this rare opportunity.

All I need is a beer and a remote and I'll be a happy camper...

Meeting my great-grandma on Christmas day...



Here is my cousin Christopher and his curly curly hair...


I got to go to Salinas and meet my friend Joesph. He's a little older tha me but that's ok because pretty soon I'll be big enough for us to play together.


My cousin Morgan loved giving me kisses whe she met me.

I'm just kickin it in my swing, it gives me something to pass the time and look at the Christmas lights...

Here is my other grandma giving me some good food. I'm so hungry...



Dreaming about the playoffs and how great the Packers are going to do...TOUCHDOWN!!!!


My Aunt Shelby was nervous to hold me but she did a great job, I took a good nap in her arms.


No comments: