This past weekend I got baptized and we had a small party to celebrate. I had a good time and didn't cry when the priest poured water over my head and when he held me and everyone clapped.

Here is my Aunt Christa and I. I was so happy that she came all this way to see me get baptized.
Daddy, what kind of outfit do you have me in? Let me reach up and touch your goatee.
Here we all are, my new Godparents, the priest, and my Mommy and Daddy.
Here are my Godparents Robert and CC. My mommy and CC have been friends since she was 14 years old, that sounds like a good long friendship to me.

Here are my mommy and CC again, don't they look like great friends?
Grandma, what are you doing?
Here is my buddy Joe, he liked playing with my bouncy ball and car toys.
I'm invisible...you can't see me...
Where did I go???
4 comments:
cool blog
Congrats Landon! Sorry we couldn't be there to watch you get baptized!
Congratulations Landon! We are so happy for you and wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!
I want to see the photos of joseph crawling on jonathan, lol!!
Post a Comment