Monday, August 4, 2008

The haircut

My mommy and daddy wanted to wait until I was a year old before I got my first haircut but I was born with a lot of hair and it just never fell out so it was getting a little crazy, a small mullet was forming and I was just looking all around crazy so they took me to get my haircut yesterday.


Here I am before my haircut...



Here I am sitting on mommy's lap getting ready to get my haircut.

The haircut starts...I'm not really sure what is going on...

After that daddy had to come over and tried talking to me because I got really scared and cried. I didn't really know what was going to happen and that scared me.


Here I am after, still the adorable little boy only with a little less hair. Hello Ladies...

Here is my side profile...


1 comment:

Waylon said...

You are so handsome with your new du, Landon. I'm glad you survived your first haircut!!