My mommy's longest friend CC has a little boy who is a year and a half. He's older than me but I know that we're going to be great friends. My mommy and daddy are his Godparents and that means a lot to them. His name is Joseph but my mommy calls him her little Jo Jo Fry...I'm not sure why but I hope she doesn't want to eat him!Here is Joe at our favorite resturant in Salinas.
He is so smart, he knows how to lock his seat belt...not quite sure how to unlock it but hey, that's what mom and dad is there for right?
This is from another trip to our favorite place, I think it's so funny that he's laughing while my daddy is trying to feed him...
2 comments:
Wow! Joseph has grown so much! Before you know it, you are going to be a big boy, too, Landon! I see your daddy has already mastered the food plane.
Landon - tell you're mommy that she needs to put a picture of you on your blog! We can't wait any longer...the suspense is killing us!
Post a Comment